Whether it's graphical header, logo, 3D cover your goods so Do a little something. rtyNest. Naturally, the graphics need a place to do it. For these purposes, I recommend that you thoroughly understand the software Adobe Photoshop, which allows you to perform 90% of all your graphic needs. The remaining 10% can be realized using other graphics programs. To deepen your understanding dean geyer is the source. Third, if you plan to create a profitable business, then your website on a mandatory basis will gradually grow into various scripts (counting uploads, work with database, forums, closed sections of the site, answering machines, etc.), and to learn how to work with these scripts and test them on your computer, you definitely need to install the 'server' on your own computer. Fourthly, you do not well to learn how to create e-books.
Because they are a great method of promotion as a site and brand. It is clear that in addition to technical knowledge at compile time, you also need knowledge of html and css. Fifth, it would be nice to learn how to create video tutorials on actions occurring on the screen of your monitor. Thus, you could create a variety of educational materials in video format, which will be much better metabolized by your visitors (customers), and hence they can be more quality put into practice. Sixth, I advise you to learn how to properly plan their activities with the so-called 'brain maps'. Having mastered their preparation You will be surprised how quickly and easily you can implement even the most complex ideas.
Excellent program for drawing maps of the brain – Mind Manager. Seventh, once mastered the first six paragraphs, you need to learn how to work with the technology Flash, which today has become very popular. With her make whole websites, flash banners have replaced conventional gif banners, so working with this technology, at least primary level you need to learn. For these purposes, you need programs that make working with the technology of torture for pleasure. Eighth, when you create the site and post it to the network you will need it unwind and chat with your visitors and potential partners. You will inevitably begin to send and receive large amount of mail (500-1000 letters a month), so it is important to learn to work with mail efficiently. For these purposes, your ideal program The bat! Ninth, it is better if you learn how to protect your computer from external attacks by hackers. To do this you need the so-called 'firewall', which will monitor all inbound and outbound traffic, as well as some other software for full protection. Tenth, after you've mastered all the basics, you will need to learn a lot smaller, but very important techniques and tricks that can save you the time needed to perform certain tasks. All of what I told you here is based on personal experience of doing business on the Internet, so I advise you to treat According to the advice seriously.