Is a family vote Democratic? Mother, father and two children want to vote on the next holidays, Alpine or Baltic Sea. Generous mother explains: each of us four can choose between Yes and no! Eight options are for four voices. The vote to determine the venue: North Sea – Yes or no. Votes state by 4-0 or 3-1 Pro voices (cross-check), it goes to the sea. Otherwise goes BBs in the mountains. Abstention is not possible.
With the score at 2:2 is drawn. The choice is public.” Is this democratic? Yes! Is it fair? No! The reason: There is a complex systemic relationship of dependence in each family. The choice should be practiced so at least secretly. To solve a complex problem dividing into individual parts and steps this systemic cybernetic dynamic process complexity: algorithm is an algorithm a unique action provision consisting of finitely many steps computing and working procedures defined in finitely many steps to solve a problem or a class of problem s. To elect the Government of a nation, there are several methods (art + way, algorithms), depending on the form of Government: democracy: Federal or centralized (open cybernetic system 3rd order) dictatorship (closed cybernetic system 3rd order) monarchy (closed cybernetic system 3rd order) the ancient Greeks practiced in elections the principle of: one man, one vote. The it was taken literally and so 20% certain rich men over the remaining 80% of the population: truly a dictatorship incorrectly called democracy! But the Greeks losten out occasionally your MEPs also un democratically! Also in Germany occasionally discusses the families vote as democratic base.
The father as a representative of his entire family. The parents as temporary representatives of their children up to the age of majority. Thus, young people would be disadvantaged significantly less by the majority of the elderly. At the local level is a quite interesting possibility: why must senile old still driving but go healthy boy with a moped to the high school? The coming age pyramid as a dictatorship of the age crowd! There in Germany has long been the CDU/CSU benefited decades away.
Only the Munich courts have so far represented a much stronger stance. These have softened them in our latest proceedings however. “Munich say: MIA san mia!” The judge of the District Court and the District Court of Munich had unanimously expressed that they would not feel on such a legal specification by the OLG Cologne, but rather would take account of the scale of the OLG Munich. The decision of the OLG Cologne is too inaccurate. The Munich District Court I has a ruling of the 14.02.2012 (AZ.: 21 S 9214/11) in principle the objective for the Munich judge by analogy defines: If the presentation of the port owner excludes it or appear sufficiently likely in the life experience, that the injury not can be committed during the period from the time of him themselves as perpetrators, because he can specify a specifically different sequence of events. We have fought through again what is including in numerous proceedings before the District Court of Munich. In numerous legal proceedings the Court in Munich decided again and again, the lecture was not precise enough. We now have the revolution.
I have now in 3 proceedings (AG Munchen, AZ: 142 C-18346/13;) AZ: 158 C 15612/13;(AZ.: 113 C 20287/13) is more or less a new Munich line “can work out. You could shorten the above in detail described scale of the Munich courts also apply as follows: the connection owner can exclude with almost certainly that he comes as a perpetrator in question and a third, most likely committed the violation. This went so far that the connection owner now present a burden of proof in the framework I believe should have that he is not the culprit. Now 3 judges in 3 proceedings, have my legal opinion independently of each other, this goes too far. The new benchmark in the courts of Munich is the serious possibility now. To the relief of the Holder as perpetrators enough, if there is the serious possibility that someone third could have committed copyright infringement. So, finally the Munich courts have softened their very strict attitude towards the so-called secondary presentation load in a reasonable way. There are good ways to help you! Georg Schafer Attorney