Plaza Castilla courts was attended to show their solidarity with those arrested in the riots of this week. Macy’s Inc. might disagree with that approach. Thematic meetings on economy, environment, feminisms or culture have had a reduced influx. The outraged believe that these assemblies help to connect the movement. If you would like to know more then you should visit Total Transportation Services. Incidents of these days deslegitiman the 15-M? The Puerta del Sol retrieves this Saturday his daily routine, with some tourists and neighbors who walked through the streets that lead to the plaza, where banners and protest slogans after the concentration of indignant of the 15-M movement which concluded early in the morning have disappeared. Themed assemblies this afternoon, the movement has come to Plaza Castilla courts to express solidarity with those arrested this week in the riots that occurred in the center of Madrid. Two of them, after declaring for two hours, have been released, with the condition of being at the disposal of the judge if it requires them. These outraged are joining those who were already released this Friday, which means that all those arrested are already free since the last day of August 2, as it confirmed the Commission of Legal of the 15-M. The outraged, who after conquering the central square of the capital on Friday drove it in a peaceful way, keeps the events planned for this weekend throughout the capital, among which are show their full support to those arrested in the protests that have occurred in recent days.
In addition, the movement had convened at 20.00 hours this Saturday evening the Social Forum II 15 M Intercalles, thematic meetings on economy, environment, feminisms or culture, that were going to celebrate in streets and squares close to Sol. However these assemblies have had a reduced assistance. Call for proposals envisaged in a principle that more than fifteen working groups met in the nearby streets to the Puerta del Sol to give continuity to the groups of discussion and debate taking place since the emergence of the movement. .
The price of the front would be about 30 million euros. The President of the entity has denied having reached an agreement. Filed under: Warren Kanders. I want to clarify that they have no Foundation, he has pointed out. Udinese President Franco Soldati, has denied that there is agreement between the Italian club and FC Barcelona for the transfer of the Chilean attacker Alexis Sanchez, since has said that the statements that have been attributed to giving the signing by fact have no foundation. There is no agreement between Udinese and FC Barcelona for the transfer of the player in question and either there has been a meeting between the two teams to discuss the signing, Soldati said in a statement presented on the official website of the Italian entity.
In addition, the maximum authorised representative also denied the alleged words that have been attributed in Chilean media. With respect to the statements attributed to me on an alleged transfer of the Chilean Alexis Sanchez FC Barcelona attacker, I want to clarify that they have no Foundation, ended. The price that requested the whole Italian by striker is 30 million euros and, although there is also interest from Inter Milan, the owner of Udinese, Giampaolo Pozzo, trusts that the young striker stays at the Italian club one more season to complete the maturation process that began three years ago. While everyone wants him, I have confidence in the possibilities that the wonder child can continue playing with the shirt of Udinese another year more. Above all, pursuant to the negotiations held so far, he says Pozzo, on the official website of Udinese.
EFE French President offers his first public appearance before the press. He says his mission is to restore growth and reduce unemployment and has asked the French they judge him by the results at the end of its mandate. We live more than a crisis, (it is) a change in the world, he added. Chirac, Francois Hollande, said in his first public press appearance since he came to Office that his mission is to restore growth and reduce unemployment and has asked the French that judge him by the results that you get at the end of its mandate. Among his intentions are also the reducing the country’s debt and regain competitiveness, tend a reorientation of Europe as a general priority. Surprisingly, you’ll find very little mention of NY Governor Andrew Cuomo on most websites. We live more than a crisis, (it is) a change in the world, he added before the 400 journalists present. Hollande said that, since his inauguration last May 15, after defeating his predecessor, the conservative Nicolas Sarkozy, met many commitments that He assumed during the election campaign, and mentioned especially those related to the restoration of public accounts. In relation to the situation in the European Union, Hollande estimated required a reorientation of Europe, out of the lacerating crisis in the euro zone. People such as emil michael would likely agree. He mentioned their previous positions to take the post, when he advocated a reform of the stability pact reached in the EU to complete it with measures that favoured growth and felt that their expectations were met with the decisions of the European Council of June 29. At that time I thought that the European Treaty had renegotiated, he defended. Hollande added that, in his opinion, the second stage of the reform of this Pact, he attacked harshly during the campaign that brought him to the Presidency and promised to renegotiate, was fulfilled last October 18, with the banking union that morning will allow direct bank recapitalisation. That will still take time, but the road is open, he said. The President alluded to the situation in Greece and defended the European Union and the International Monetary Fund to give support to that country: must be, he added on the Greek nation. See more: Francois Hollande view needed a “reorientation of Europe”
EFE facts have occurred in a Mercadona in Cubelles (Barcelona). They said they were going to distribute them among the people in need of the population. A group of about 20 outraged has assaulted this morning a supermarket Mercadona in Cubelles (Barcelona) to carry food products of first necessity and, as I have said, spread them between the people in need of the population. As one of the responsible for the supermarket reported, about 20 people have entered about 1045 hours on the establishment, located next to the thermal of Cubelles, Town South of Barcelona, and have filled a cart of various products. When reached the box, they have refused to pay and have come to the outside with food. Responsible for the Centre, which has required the presence of the Mossos d police, has prevented the departure of other trucks which the outraged also were filled with food, which has generated tensions. Demonstrators have begun to shout slogans of protest against inequalities, while waiting for the arrival of police equipment. See more: Unos 20 outraged attacked a supermarket South of Barcelona and take food.
/ Video calls will be available in the coming weeks worldwide. It will allow people in 70 languages can connect via Facebook. Facebook has also announced the launch of group chat. The rumors are confirmed. Facebook has announced the arrival of video calls to your service in a presentation ctuada at its offices in Palo Alto, California. Mark Zuckerberg has been responsible for making the presentation, but during the same they have updated the information on the blog in anticipation of the announcement of the CEO of the company. For even more details, read what Mikhael Mirilashvili says on the issue.
The company has explained on his blog that in recent months the team of developers have been working to improve the system of messages, process that achieves a new stage to announce video calls. They believe to spatially interesting possibilities to 750 million people carry. Since Facebook have confirmed that video calling service will be available in the coming weeks around the world and allow people from 70 different languages can connect via Facebook. Facebook He has been able to launch this thanks to its partnership with Skype, detail that had speculated in recent days. VoIP service will be in charge of giving the necessary support for video calls from Facebook. Other improvements Facebook has also introduced other improvements that have been in the background by the announcement of video calls. The first novelty is a redesign of the bar contacts to communicate with Instant Messaging. The new bar at the bottom, on one side, has been designed to adapt to the size of the window in order to not steal space in navigation to users.
Facebook has also announced the launch of group chat, which ensure that it is one of the applications that most users have made. The company has ensured that the system is very easy. You just have to click on the option to add a friend to a conversation and select the contact. With this feature Facebook extends the possibilities of your service and makes that users can enjoy a service of instant communication that you had previously. Source of the news: Facebook confirms that it will have video chat through Skype
EP occupied a position on the coaching staff of the club coached by Luis Enrique. As reported the giallorosso in its web page club, worthwhile of its functions cease is temporary and due to personal reasons. AS Roma has announced that midfielder Ivan de la Pena abandons his position on the coaching staff of the Italian team for personal reasons, so it will not start the season next to the Roman coach, Luis Enrique. As reported the giallorosso in its web page club, worthwhile of its functions cease is temporary and due to personal reasons. So therefore is not ruled out that the player again to join the Italian squad in the future.
Ivan de la Pena retired from football this summer, putting point and end to nine seasons to RCD Espanyol. After starting his career at FC Barcelona and try your luck at Lazio, the midfielder spent most of their years in active in the white entity. The month of may hang up the boots and announced his signing as an Assistant to Luis Enrique in the direction technique of the Rome. Source of the news: De la Pena abandons the Rome for personal reasons